The first step in account verification is to set up two-factor authentication (2FA). This is required before you can complete your personal identity verification. This will help secure your Mamoru account and all of your transactions.
For more information on 2FA, see our
4. Select [Email verification].
5. Enter your email that you want to use with 2FA.
6. Click the [Next] button.
7. A verification code will be sent to that email. Enter the 6-digit verification code that you received.
8. Click [Submit] to set up your email for two-factor authentication & your Mamoru account.
9. Click [Close] in the confirmation pop-up window — continue connecting an Authenticator app, or you can skip this step for now.
NOTE: We highly recommend using an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator, to enhance the security of your account and transactions.
Authenticator App — (Optional Steps)
Download a one-time password Authenticator App on your mobile device. We recommend Google Authenticator app. Once downloaded, click [Next].
Begin Buying & Selling Crypto Now